Thursday, December 1, 2011

A new coat

Of paint.
Things have been busy in the Boyd House. The main nursery furniture is in - including the mid-century club chair turned rocker by Potsch and the yucky tobacco colored credenza all sanded and poly'd with gorgeous anthropology knobs (on sale!!!) also done by Potsch and our solid wood craiglist find crib. But before we go any further it's time to slap a new coat of paint on this room. We chose grape créme by Behr which is really more of a light grey with a slight violet hue. I find the name "grape créme" to be a bit misleading.
This is a weird time in pregnancy when I have lots of ideas and projects and so many I can't or am not allowed to do myself. Lucky for me I have a super talented and loving husband who is patient and calm and happy to make all my dreams and ideas come to life. I am able to post this now cause he is the only one in that nursery painting. I feel a bit guilty about that but he seems just happy.
So I shall continue prepping what I can and trying not to come up with too many other ideas.

1 comment:

The Sentimental Suitcase said...

YAY Nursery! YAY Potsch! YAY Grape Creme!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails