Sunday, December 18, 2011

In the box - the post box that is


I discovered Minted thanks to one of my favorite mommy blogs, Dear Baby Blog. Thank god! Potsch and I wanted to make holiday cards as we felt that is something you do when you are married but with everything else going on we just have not had the time to even think about it. Minted made it all soooooo easy and pretty. They have tons of designs that are fun and current. And they don't just do Cards but journals and address labels and envelopes and more. I can not wait to design our birth announcements here next year. Only a couple months to go. oh Boy!
So if you are like me and Melissa at Dear Baby Blog you still have a gorgeous chance to get your greeting out!!! Go to Minted!!!! The other cool thing about Minted is you can have pretty colors and patterns on the back of your flat cards. Just a nice extra!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails